How To Do Layer Cut At Home Step By Step
- Part where you normally would.
- Part the hair ear to ear starting right behind the ear You’ve now got your four sections.
- Clip the two front sections out of the way for now. Your hairline follows a diagonal shape down the side of your head.
- Section out the top section in the back. Don’t gloss over this point. That top section is what you’ll layer. The underneath section will not be layered.
- Clip off the bottom piece of hair in the back to avoid accidently cutting hair down there.
How Do You Cut Your Own Hair In Layers?
Lift your hair with your fingers at a ninety-degree angle from your head. Hold it straight between your forefinger and middle finger. Bring it down the side of your face and slide your fingers toward the tips of your hair until they are level with the place where the right side layer was cut.
Should I Cut My Hair To Have Layers?
If you’re wondering if your hair in back looks like a tail, then it’s time to cut . Long hair needs some long layers to keep it looking fresh. When you wear your hair very long and all one length, it only ages you. This is especially true if you tend to have a long face to begin with.