Names that mean moon in japanese 50 Boy Names That Mean Moon 1. Aadhira. Aadhira means moon in Hindi. Although listed as a Hindi boy’s name, Aadhira is also used in some parts of the world as a girl’s name and is found in Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Punjabi, Tamil, and Telugu.
- 1 Names That Mean Moon In Japanese
- 2 What Are Japanese Male Names Meaning Moon?
- 3 What Are Some Names Related To The Moon?
- 4 What Is A Female Name That Means Moon?
- 5 What Are Girls Names That Mean The Moon?
- 6 Top Suggestions For Names That Mean Moon In Japanese
- 7 Japanese Moon Tattoo
- 8 Moon Kanji
- 9 Japanese Moon Symbol
- 10 Japanese Moon Painting
- 11 Native American Moon Names
- 12 Japanese Moon Bear
- 13 Japanese Moon Art
- 14 Japanese Moon Drawing
- 15 Japanese Moon Rabbit
- 16 Sailor Moon Names
- 17 Girl Names That Mean Moon
- 18 Girl Names That Mean Sun
- 19 Japanese Word For Moon
- 20 Girl Names That Mean Earth
Names That Mean Moon In Japanese
Japanese Names that Mean Moon
- Aruna: This name has various meanings in Kanji; Aruna has love, moon; nitrous, moon; having lovely connotations.
- Azuki: In Kanji, it has several meanings; those include huge hill, moon; blue, moon; encounter, moon, and it is a unisex name.
- Hatsuki: Clear, leaf, and wave all have the meaning “moon” in the name Hatsuki, a unisex moniker.
What Are Japanese Male Names Meaning Moon?
Celestial Japanese Boy Names Asahi – rising sun, morning sun, or sunrise Chikyu – earth Hoshi – star Mokusei – Jupiter Mūn – moon Myojo – venus or morning star Kikotei – sun Nichirin – sun San – sun Dosei – saturn More items…
What Are Some Names Related To The Moon?
When we think of names related to the moon our first thoughts would probably be Luna, or the Zappa-esque Moon, or one of the ancient goddesses of the moon—Phoebe, Artemis, Diana, or Selene.
What Is A Female Name That Means Moon?
The meaning of Moon is "moon". It is also of Chinese origin, where its meaning is "letters". Moon is generally used as a girl’s name.
What Are Girls Names That Mean The Moon?
Qamar is an Arabic name for boys and girls that means "moon". It is used 27 times in the …